This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Robert and Claudia Hazzard and Lee LaPenes (also referred to as the
“Owners”) and the Renters (also referred to as “Guests”). This contract is entered into agreement as of the date when the Guests
place their reservation online and the reservation is screened and accepted by the Property Manager (also referred to as the
“Manager”) on behalf of the owners. The Manager will notify the Guests by email when their reservation is accepted. The
Managers are Bob and Claudia Hazzard who own and operate AUTUMN CREEK MANAGEMENT INC., a Florida Corporation.
The Managers live in the Orlando Florida area near the managed properties.
The Vacation Rental Property that this contract applies to is located at 8061 Roaring Creek Court in Kissimmee Florida 34747. It
is operated under Florida License number DWE5910390 and is advertised on advertising sites under differing subscription
numbers. Specific further information is available at: https://Mickeysvillaneardisney.com
Guests identify home(s) through listing sites, and then make reservations directly with the Manager using the provided reservation
system and may make subsequent payments using any of the following methods of payments:
a. Guests may make payments using the secure and encrypted on-line credit card account on the reservation system (a merchant
account managed by Authorize.Net) for all amounts and deposits due under this contract.
b. Guests may mail personal or bank checks, or use on-line banking to send a check payable to:
Autumn Creek Management Inc.
8550 Lansmere Lane
Orlando FL 32835-2505
c. Guests may make payment through the PayPal Payment system account with payment sent to:
Note: WIRE TRANSFERS are not used, requested, or accepted for payment.
In order to hold a reservation, the Manager must receive a registration and the electronically-accepted rental contract and the
booking payment of $150.00 within three (3) days, . The booking payment is a part of the rental of the home. It is held from the
time the reservation is accepted until the balance of the rental is paid thirty-days prior to the the guest's scheduled arrival.
Seven days prior to the scheduled check-in date a Security Deposit in the amount of $250 is also required . This deposit
provides protection for the home against misuse or abuse. If made with a regular credit card, the Security Deposit in normally
processed as an “authorization” only. This means the card is pre-approved by the credit card issuer but no charge is placed on
the card unless needed. If a charge is not needed, it is voided or cancelled after check-out. The Vacation Home must be left in an
acceptable condition to receive a full security deposit refund.
Note: A check-out cleaning is included in the rental quote and will be performed to return the home to its "guest ready"
condition. The security deposit protects against missing items and damage that exceeds fair wear and tear.
The Security Deposit is returned to the guest (if the Vacation Rental is left with no damage or missing items) within 7 days after
departure. The Manager reserves the right to charge the guests card if damage beyond the amount of the security deposit is
(Renter's Remorse) If for any reason the guest is not satisfied with the details of a newly placed reservation, the guest
may cancel it within 48 hours of receiving the Manager's written reservation confirmation. The guest will then receive a
full refund of any payment made on that newly placed reservation.
If the guest cancels a reservation prior to the 60th day before the scheduled arrival date then the booking payment is returned
to the guest. (Exact day count strictly observed.) If a cancellation occurs, any credit card fees associated with processing the
rental payment or the refund/credit will be deducted from the amount refunded or credited to the guest.
If the Guest cancel a reservation prior to the 30th day before the scheduled arrival date then $75.00 of the booking payment is
forfeited, and the remainder is returned to the guest.
If the guest cancels less than 31 days before the scheduled arrival, the entire amount of the booking payment is forfeited.
If changes result in a shortened stay, within 30 days of the arrival date, the rental rate will be recalculated to include 50% of the rate
for days eliminated from the contract period, and the remainder will be returned to the guest.
Note: As soon as a reservation is accepted the Manager begin turning-away other customers, If the reservation is then
canceled - especially if there are less than 30 days before check-in, the opportunity to find replacement renters or
guests is very limited, and other guests, who would have rented during the same period, have already secured other
The State of Florida requires us to charge and pay a sales tax of 7.5% of the rent. Osceola County requires us to charge and pay
an additional 6% Tourist Development Tax (a total tax of 13.5%).
We, the Guests, agree to the following:
1) We will leave the vacation rental home free of trash (placed in the receptacles outside) when vacating, or a trash removal fee
will be deducted from the deposit or debited on our credit card. Please DO NOT remove the linen from the beds. The cleaning
team will care for all soiled/used linen.
Note: After you depart your Vacation Home, our staff will clean and prepare the home for the next guest. Since we only
have a six hour period to clean the home before the scheduled arrival of the next guest, we appreciate your assistance
in checking out on-time.
2) We will be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property or contents caused by our negligence.
3) We will notify the Manager of any significant damage upon arrival. Notification can be made by text message to 407-340-5835.
4) We will hold the owners harmless from any and all bodily injury and/or property damage incurred on the property arising out of
our negligent acts or omissions. We further acknowledge and agree to notify the Manager of any injury or property damage prior
to check-out from the property. See disclaimer below.
5) We will forfeit any portion of the deposit that is reasonably attributable to broken, damaged, or missing items. The Manager will
contact the Guest if this occurs.
6) If we cancel this contract with more than 60 days before arrival, we will receive a refund of our booking deposit (less applicable
credit card fees). If we cancel this contract with less than 60 days but more than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit $75 of the
prepaid rent (or booking payment).
7) If we cancel this contract with less than 30 days before arrival, we will forfeit the entire booking payment (or prepaid rent).
8) We acknowledge that there are no refunds for early departure.
9) We acknowledge that there are no refunds for weather conditions.
Note: The Orlando/Kissimmee area is not in a portion of the state which would necessitate mandatory evacuation.
Consequently should a tropical depression, tropical storm or named hurricane approach the area, refunds or
cancellations of the contract will not be made. Travel Insurance which would cover cancellations due to severe weather
is available and recommended if weather is a concern.
10) We acknowledge that all rental monies are due 30 days prior to arrival.
11) We will forfeit the security deposit if doors and windows are not locked upon check-out.
12) We will not hold the owners responsible for any items left after our check out. If items considered to be of value are left behind,
the Manager will attempt to notify the Guest and arrange shipment at the guest's expense.
13) We acknowledge that the vacation rental is not a party house, and we will not host any gatherings for persons not on the guest
14) We acknowledge that this is a NON SMOKING vacation rental home (including the game room area). We agree that if we or
members of our party smoke inside the home, then $250.00 of the security deposit may be deducted for special cleaning to
remove the effects of the smoking.
15) We acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in the home (including the game room area). We agree that if a pet is allowed into
the home then $250.00 of the security deposit may be deducted for special cleaning to remove the effects of the presence of
animals in the home.
16) We acknowledge that a maximum occupancy of the home exists as reflected on the Guest List registration form unless
approved by the Manager (i.e. children under 7 years of age.)
17) We acknowledge that check-in is at 4:00 PM.
Note: If your Vacation Home is ready when you arrive, we are happy to permit an early check-in up to four hours early.
There is no charge for early check-in on the day of arrival if the home is ready.
18) We acknowledge that check-out is 10:00 AM and that no delayed departures are permitted.
Note: We try to be flexible with the arrival times however, we are unable to permit delayed departures due to the
scheduling of our cleaning crews. If you need to delay your departure you can contact the Property Manager in advance
to see if you can extend your stay for an additional day (if there is no follow-on guest scheduled to arrive.) Such
extensions are charged at the quoted per night rate. An additional fee of $50 per hour or fraction thereof will be
deducted from your security deposit or charged to you if you remain beyond the regular check-out time.
19) We acknowledge that we must be 21 years of age to book this Vacation Rental.
20) We acknowledge that this property requires a five (5) night minimum stay.
21) We acknowledge that air conditioning and heating controls are preset to 76º. The thermostat will allow an adjustment of 3º
above or below that temperature. This means that the temperature can be adjusted down to 73º. Ceiling fans are installed in each
room to help achieve comfort levels.
22) We acknowledge that swimming pool heat is subject to the weather and suitable swimming weather may not be achievable.
We understand that optional gas heat is available during periods of colder weather at a rate of $10.00 per day for the pool or spa,
or $15.00 per day for both the pool and spa.
Note: During periods of unseasonable winter weather, the heating systems which consist of a natural gas heater may
not be able to generate or maintain sufficient heat. Generally, if the night time low goes below 45 degrees and the
following daytime high temperature does not reach 65 degrees, the design of the two systems may not be able to raise
temperatures into the comfortable swimming category. This is generally weather when most individuals would opt not
23) We acknowledge that we have agreed to hold the owners and Property Managers harmless in the event of any event or injury
as a result of use of the swimming pool or barbeque grill, and the if used, we are doing so, AT OUR OWN RISK.
The Owners and Manager reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Owners or Managers are not responsible for accidents or
injury to guests or for loss of their money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Owners or Managers are not responsible for any
personal injury caused by use of the swimming pool or BBQ grill, or for any personal injury or loss or damage to guests’ property
caused directly or indirectly from foul, inclement weather conditions, Acts of God or nature, or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Guests and members of their party agree not to hold the Owners or Managers responsible for any damages or claims of any kind
resulting from their stay, except for intentional acts of harm.
We, the Guest(s), have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by this rental agreement and all conditions stated herein. We
hereby accept the stipulations in this agreement and agree that they will also apply to the charges made to our credit card for the
terms and amounts above. We agree that this contract shall define our rights with regard to charge-backs on our credit card. By
transmitting this document electronically, we recognize and agree that we are signing this document electronically and that it shall
have all of the same force and sufficiency as a manually signed document.
Signed on behalf of all members of my party:
(Electronically Signed during Reservation Confirmation)
Signed on behalf of the Owners:
Autumn Creek Management Inc.
Revised and effective March 1, 2019